Who we are
Our web address is: http://www.ajcreativefactory.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We only collect information provided by you on our website. we collect them to assess you on the services we provide and also to guide you on how we can build our relation as a service provider and you as a customer to utilize the services we provide. The data we collect is the only data you provide in our contact form.
Name, Email Address, Phone number, Subject and Your message.
We do not have comment section in our website as of now, to further protect your privacy we follow the default comment policy provided by word press privacy setting, which is given below.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We do not have media section (i.e. you uploading and media) in our website as of now, to further protect your privacy we follow the default media policy provided by word press privacy setting, which is given below.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
The only data we collect is the only data you provide in our contact form, the address of the contact form is http://www.ajcreativefactory.com/contact/
The data we collect includes
Name, Email Address, Phone number, Subject and Your message.
which will be sent to us via an email to our id email@example.com
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
The data we collect is only used by AJ Creative factory and its business team, we do not share your data with any other companies.
- We secure your data within our company, if your data is being utilized by any of our employees for their own benefits or if they share it with any other personnel other then the team at AJ Creative Factory. Please bring it to our notice and necessary action will be taken against such person.
- Any such leakage of your data is highly regretted, their are other possible ways that your data collected by us is accessed by some other third party without the knowledge of AJ Creative Factory.
- We do agree our website uses many add ons and features provided by our web hosting provider and also we have agreed to their policies. To our notice so far we haven’t signed up for any clauses that require us to share your data. Their might be instances from human error or negligence where such add ons and features would be able to access your data.
How long we retain your data
The data shared by you via contact form can be stored by us for a period of 2 years or even more, but we would like to say that we do not misuse your data for any other activities apart from maintaining client relation and to inform you on our services.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We secure and protect your data to our maximum possible extent, any inconvenience or data breach is highly regretted. In any such instances please contact us as soon as possible we will give your our maximum support and assistance for such data breach.
Note: We adhere to the policies devised on us for the services we have obtained from other companies, though we do not share any of your data to our service providers directly their are possibilities that they can access your data collected by us.
How we protect your data
The data we collect is only stored and utilized within our company. we do not share your data with any third party.
What third parties we receive data from
- We have our companies social media pages and their links in our websites, our only intent on social media is to share our work progress and also to expand our companies contact information to a larger audience and reach. Your activities on our social platforms are guided by the policies created by the respective social platform.
- We have our digital marketing team on various platforms to extend our services for the people in need of our services, we adhere to the policies of such platforms.
- Any Photos, Videos and Outputs in print format shared or displayed publicly on our social platforms and our campaigns are only used after a thorough request and a signed undertaking from our customers. Without which we do not use them or store them in our company in any of the said formats once the customer relation with us is terminated or our services period is ended.
- Our customers have the provision to withdraw their materials published publicly upon requesting AJ Creative Factory.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We do not have any such system in place now or in our knowledge.
For any queries
Phone : 7676148707
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org (primary)